Divine Villas were all built by the Danish family Herstal in 2009, after the couple fell in love with the Greek culture, food, climate and sea. What amazed the Danish family the most was the Greeks´ ability to make tourists feel very welcome.
Since 2009, we have established a great team of hard working people, all working to make Divine Villas a special get-away for you and your family. Every process is supported by a team in Denmark.
The essence of all our work is to give you a dream luxury vacation, where you are surrounded by the combination of beautiful Scandinavian and Greek design and a fantastic view over the Cretan sea and mountains.
High quality service
Over the past 12 years, we have offered vacation rentals to guests from all over the world. Our guests can always count on a high quality service, as this is rooted in our Danish heritage. We, therefore, often see guests return to spend another luxury vacation at Divine Villas.
- Divine Villas is owned by a Danish Family
- Some of the interior decorations are own designs
- The lamps in each villa are Herstal lamps
- The Greek staff are all from the local area
- The idea to build Divine Villas came after the Herstal couple fell in love with the local area