We are thinking of you and your safety
We are thinking of you in these difficult times. The most important thing is to take the necessary precautionsand strictly follow recommendationsfrom the authorities.The Divine team follow the covid-19 situation closely and we have implemented covid-19 guidelines to ensure our guests a worry-free time during stays.
Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members. Please find below a set of procedures, plans and routines in place to mitigate the factors related to the covid-19 situation.
Divine Villas is a small team of permanent employees that is carefully instructed with the new stringent practices. LotteHerstal (Owner)from Denmark and ArgiroBikaki (Manager) will be a part of the team and take responsibility for the new guidelines being followed strictly by everyone.
We are following the necessary procedures so that you can relax and enjoy:
Villa cleaning procedures
- On your arrival day, we will clean and disinfect the entire villa
- During your stay, the villa will be cleaned thoroughly by the same team member every day
- Cleaning during your stay is at your discretion. If you wish to avoid activity within the villa, we will be able to arrange new towels and linen in front of your villa
- Disinfectant dispensers will be offered in each villa
- The pool will be cleaned carefully on the arrival day, and extra precautions will be followed due to cleaning regulations
Divine Villas outdoor and common areas
Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces in the Divine Villas outdoor and common area ssuch as door handles, tennis equipment etc. with anti-bacterial liquids will be carried out
- People will keep a distance of a least 2 meters from each other unless you are travelling together
Private services and medical support
We offer to shop for you as a guest, if you want to avoid crowded areas, please arrange this with our manager Argiro
- Divine Villas has a local doctor attached since 2014in case you are feeling ill or unwell. The doctor will be attending you at the villa and discuss your concerns if needed
The Divine Team procedures
Frequent hand washing, hand sanitizing and wearing gloves
Avoid hand contact in general
- Our manager, Argiro, will take the necessary precautions when welcoming and greeting new guests
- Team members feeling unwell will not be present at Divine Villas
Greece and Crete
Greece has taken all precautions at a very early stage to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. This has resulted in relatively few people in Greece being infected with covid-19 at this time.
Remember that the Divine Experience is: your own private villa just 15 minutes away from the airport. Divine Villas will be right here for you to ensure a comfortable stay under safe conditions.
Divine Villas is a small boutique hotel owned by the Danish Herstal family. Our family will be here during the Summer and hope to see you. In the meantime, please stay safe. We are sending our warmest regards to you and your beloved once.
Lotte & Family
Argiro & Divine Team